This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Children's Ministries
Community Christian Fellowship
Edmonds, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 11/04/2008
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Full-Time
DIRECTOR OF CHILDREN’S MINISTRY POSITION PROFILE
Community Christian Fellowship (“CCF”) of Edmonds, Washington seeks a Director of Children’s Ministries. As a Christ-centered Bible-based, Spirit directed church, CCF embraces a multigenerational congregation with a heart for our community. We are located on the Puget Sound, ten miles north of Seattle. This leadership position is responsible for developing, coordinating, and overseeing all aspects of Children’s ministry, birth through sixth grade.
A successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate the character traits of Jesus Christ, possess a personal relationship with Him and live a lifestyle consistent with that of a mature believer and follower seeking to grow in their relationship with our Lord and Savior.
• Be committed to building spiritual strength in CCF Children through various forms of discipleship in order for them to Know Jesus, Live Jesus, Give Jesus.
• Possess an outstanding capability to communicate with children as well as a wide variety of people including, parents, volunteers, and other staff members in leadership roles.
• Work to recruit, equip, and support volunteers and adult leaders in order to create and maintain an effective ministry team.
• Assist CCF children in learning about missions and CCF missionaries in a fun and engaging way as well as promote participation in local service projects.
• Show a desire to work in partnership with other CCF ministry leaders to effectively accomplish the larger mission the Lord has laid out for CCF as a church body.
• Have earned a college degree and have the training and ability to provide sound biblical teaching for the various age groups within the Children’s program both personally and through other leaders.
• Have had previous children’s ministry or leadership experience and possess skills necessary to develop a vision and long range goals for the Children’s Ministry at CCF.
• Possess an ability to communicate through electronic media (website, email and power point among others).
• Be committed to develo safe engaging environment for all events and services to both newcomers and regular attendees.
ACCOUNTABILITY: The Director of Children’s Ministry reports to the Senior Pastor.
SALARY: commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To learn more, visit our website www.ccfedmonds.org and the document “How to Apply”