This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Grace Point Community Church
Lewis Center, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 06/04/2008
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
Grace Point Community Church has some of the coolest kids in the world and some of the most dedicated volunteers on the planet! As an eight year old church plant that has grown to 500+ with 150+ children, we are located in the heart of one of the fastest growing communities in Ohio. Grace Point is a purpose driven church with a value of having children, students and adult ministry involved in outreach, fellowship, discipleship, serving and worship.
Grace Point is seeking a full-time children’s pastor to join our established pastoral team and lead the exciting children’s ministries that already has wonderful programs such as Sunday morning preschool classes, elementary children’s church, VBS, camp, fifth grade small group, mid-week AWANA and much more. The Children’s ministries range from newborn through fifth grade.
Applicants should possess the qualifications listed below and have a passion and love for being around children, both in small group and large group settings, enjoy coming alongside parents and being an active part of a new, fast-growing community. If you have these desires and qualifications and feel God’s leading, we would love to talk with you. Please send your resume and a statement of faith to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/10/08.
• Theological compatibility with doctrinal faith statement of the Great Commission Association ( www.gccweb.org/gcc/about/beliefs.asp)
• Possess a mature and growing commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior with a strong biblical knowledge base
• Exhibit a lifestyle of strong character in accordance with Christian values
• Successful prior experience showing competence in leading children’s ministry
• A calling and passion from the Lord to reach, enjoy and disciple children. We consider this position a way of life and not just a job
• Ability to creatively present lessons on God’s Word in a relevant way that speak to children
• Self-motivated independent work style with ability to contribute to a larger team with a common goal
• Proven communication and organizational skills
• Formal related education preferred