This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Youth Pastor - M7:7 Staffing
Burlington, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 08/06/2008
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
M7:7 Staffing is currently accepting resumes for the following position. Please forward cover letter, resume and references, in WORD.DOC format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must meet or exceed all requirements listed below to be considered for this position. DVD/CD/.mp3 or online video is also required and should be sent overnight to the address listed below.
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience
AVERAGE WEEKLY ATTENDANCE: 1500+
STYLE OF WORSHIP: Contemporary
Non-denominational church of 1500+ in weekly attendance seeks a youth pastor that is "SOLD-OUT" on student ministry. We're not looking for your run-of-the-mill, average Youth Pastor. We're looking for someone that is solidly committed to creating a student ministry that focuses on reaching youth, discipleship and reproduction. This is the largest church in the community, with easy access to Major Metro (Seattle).
Are you a pastor who can be characterized with words like “mature, energetic, coach, out-of-the-box thinker, creative and entrepreneurial”. Would you enjoy working in a stable, laid back staff environment? If you believe that you’ve got what it takes to be part of a “high performance” team and you’re both driven and passionate, submit your resume & media samples today.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / GIFTS:
• Minimum of 3 years experience working in a church of at least 750 in weekly attendance
• Minimum of 3 years experience working with a student ministry of at least 100 in weekly attendance
• Minimum of 3 years experience recruiting, develo nd mentoring volunteer leaders
• Gifted & effective communicator
• Demonstrated growth within current student ministry
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / GIFTS:
• 4+ years experience working on staff in a church of at least 1000 in weekly attendance
• 4+ years experience working in a student ministry with 250+ students
• Demonstrated 10% annual growth in current student ministry
• Bachelors or Seminary Degree
• Covered in person, after initial contact
Please forward cover letter, resume and references, in WORD.DOC format to: email@example.com
Video and/or Audio will be required for this position and should be sent via overnight delivery to the following address:
Attn: Youth Pastor Search
303 W. Loop 281
Ste. 110, Box 169
Longview, TX 75605