This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Administration
Maadi Community Church
Maadi, Cairo, EGYPT, International
Date Posted: 06/11/2008
Categories: Executive Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
Maadi Community Church, a growing international church of nearly 1500 attenders in a green south suburb of Cairo, Egypt, is searching for a DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION. In addition, we have an extended congregation of over 3000 in daughter refugee churches around Cairo. We are conservative and evangelical in doctrine and philosophy, but we have over 50 denominations and over 40 countries represented in our church for “expats.” Our worship and ministry styles are contemporary, with cell groups and missional outreach as our backbone. Our vision is to equip and send Kingdom servants all over the world.
- mature believer who is fully devoted to Jesus Christ,
- leadership and administrative abilities and gifts,
- excellent communication skills with fluency in English,
- college degree preferably in a business related field,
- 5-10 years of professional business or ministry experience,
- understand church dynamics by ensuring structures serve Spirit, not vice versa,
- flexible and adaptable spirit,
- previous international experience is helpful, but not required.
- In addition, you must be able to deal with heat, crowding, dust, pollution, and multi-culturalism, in a major world urban center with a different predominant religion.
- establish and implement church-wide financial, personnel, facilities, legal affairs, and cohesive ministry systems,
- develop objectives, policies, and procedures that accomplish our vision of empowering Kingdom people with transformed lives,
- supervise several administrative personnel from a variety of countries,
- reports directly to the Senior Pastor.
For more church information check: www.maadichurch.net. International applicants are encouraged to apply. Email your resume/CV, philosophy of ministry, and statement of belief to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A job description will be emailed to promising applicants.