This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
The MET (Metropolitan Baptist Church)
Houston, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 10/09/2008
Categories: Children's Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
The MET is a suburban megachurch in Houston, Texas, and has recently purchased 100 acres of land for a second campus. The MET is a contemporary church which seeks to "connect people each day to the real Jesus in a real way." Each Sunday we have Life Groups for children with an average attendance of 250-350. There are also four Kidz Worship services on Sunday mornings.
We are looking for an individual with the following characteristics:
1) Master recruiter with passion and vision
2) Team builder with love and care for volunteers
3) Team player who is highly motivated and can oversee 3 full-time employees in Children's Ministry.
4) Creative vision to work with team in planning one or two Children's Buildings
Please send resumes to e-mail address.
Connecting people each day to the real Jesus in a real way.
live for more
Because we have Undeserved Grace, we value:
- Unexpected Authenticity
- Unselish Service
- Undiluted Truth
- Undivided Living
- Unapologetic Evangelism
- Connect Each Day
OUR MISSION MEASURES
- Have I met with God today?
- Do I have any 2 AM friends?
- Am I close to someone far from God?
- What’s my life rated?
- Is my passport current?
- Am I a generous giver?